Apply for BEA Federal Government Scholarship For Nigerian Students:
Want to leave Nigeria to study abroad with the help of the Nigerian Federal government scholarship program? This article is for you, so proceed by reading further.
The Federal Ministry of Education, through the Federal Scholarship Board, is offering Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) overseas scholarships to the Nigerian undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. students which is proudly sponsored and supported by the Federal government of Nigeria.
ABOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIANS
This scholarship is offered to Nigerian students based on merits after passing through a series of processes such as online exam and screening questions. These processes are being carried out by the development partners who have signed a bilateral educational agreement with Nigeria.
China, Romania, and Cuba being some of the bilateral educational agreement countries also get similar awards from the Nigerian Government.
This brought about the Minister of Education offering qualified Nigerian students an opportunity to participate in the 2019/2020 nomination interview for the bilateral educational agreement scholarships which will be held in the countries listed below.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Hungary, Tunisia, Ukraine, Serbia, Russia, Cuba, Macedonia and Japan.
Turkey, Russia, Japan, China, South Korea among others
Your course of study and maybe Country would determine how many years your scholarship will end. Some courses will last between 4-9 years.
Benefits of the Federal Government Scholarship:
All the Countries participating in this agreement are to take care of the school fees and accommodation of all students while the able government of Nigeria takes care of the following:
– $200 for health care
– $250 for warm clothing
– $500 allowance
– $500 given annually to students who are studying medical related courses only
– $1000 given for postgraduate research yearly where necessary
– 100,000 Naira given to postgraduate students where necessary
– 60,000 Naira for undergraduate students where necessary
FIELD OF STUDY
UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES: Geology, Medicine, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, Agriculture, Sports, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Law, Social Sciences among others
POSTGRADUATE STUDIES: All available courses
ELIGIBILITY TO PARTAKE IN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
– Applying candidates must possess at least 5 distinctions (A1/ B2’s) in WAEC or NECO. English Language and Mathematics included.
– Applying candidates certificates must not be more than two years old
– All applying candidates should not be more than 22 years of age and less than 18 years old when accepting the award
– All postgraduate students must have a second class upper
– Very good knowledge of the participating country
– Applicants should have completed his or her NYSC
– Applying candidates should not be more than 35 for masters and 4 for PhD
Note: only Nigerian students are eligible
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP
Applications for federal government 2019 scholarship is yet to start! Information concerning this scholarship will be shared on this page as soon as we find out they’ve released a step-by-step procedure to apply or rather contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Application deadline is yet to be disclosed because this year’s scholarship program hasn’t started yet.
Is this article about “Federal Government Scholarship” very useful or you’ve got some good questions for me? Feel free to use the comment box below. We are gonna help!