Reasons Why You Might Consider Studying In A University That Accepts Below 180 As JAMB Cut Off Mark
Below are some good reason why you need to consider any of these Universities:
1. You have a very low JAMB score
2. No Top University in Nigeria will grant you admission
3. You have a choice to study in a Polytechnic
4. You will be successful no matter which University you attend
5. These listed Universities are very good and sound academically
Can’t make it anymore to your dream University? Here is a list of Nigerian Universities that accept 120, 140, 150, 160, 170 and below 180 as JAMB cut off mark for admission.
Have you always been dreaming of studying in a very reputable school like UNILAG, FUNAAB, UNILORIN, YABATECH but your dream was taken away by your performance in JAMB exam? Worry no more as there is still hope for you to show your academic prowess.
Today, Naijaschoolinfo.com will be sharing with you a full list of all the Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and College of education that accept below 180 and 200 as JAMB cut off mark. Isn’t that beautiful? Definitely, it is. So scroll down to see our list of Universities that accept low UTME score.
List of Nigerian Universities That Accept Below 180 In JAMB For Admission
Below are all the Universities in Nigeria that admit second choice aspirants and as well accept low JAMB scores as their cut off marks.
– Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO
– University of Jos UNIJOS
– Niger Delta University NDU
– TAI Solarin University of Education TASUED
– Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
– Federal University Oye-Ekiti
– Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
– Ebonyi State University EBSU
– Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
– Enugu State University of Science Tech
– Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST
– Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU
– Abia State University, Uturu, ABSUU
– University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID
– Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
– University of Uyo, Uniuyo
– University of Calabar Unical
– Kogi State University, KSU
– Ambrose Alli University Edo State (AAU)
– Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
– Anambra State University
– Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
– Kaduna State University, KASU
– Imo State University IMSU
And that is all you need to know about Universities that accept below 180 as JAMB cut off point. From this list, I guess you will have made a choice by now and if you haven’t, I encourage you to think deeply before making a decision, because you’re the driver of your destiny.
Should in case you have one or two questions concerning this topic, “list of University that accepts 170 in JAMB 2019“? Don’t hesitate to use the comment box below.